Change Academy Programme
The Change Academy Programme is accredited by the internationally recognised Chartered Management Institute (CMI). It is aimed at practising managers, change agents and consultants who have a current or future change project to progress in the Engineering and Construction Industry.
The Change Academy Programme, delivered in partnership with Transitional Space, is a high impact programme combining academic rigour with practical and participatory workshops built around the leadership and management of real organisation change projects which participants bring. The Change Academy Programme time commitment is five days over five months. During this time, participants focus specifically on improving the performance by designing, implementing and sustaining high impact change.
- Deepening of understanding of change management models, frameworks, tools and techniques
- Focused support on the change project
- Inspiration and exposure to other ways of managing change
- Increased facilitation and coaching skills
- In-depth analysis of change management within a confidential setting with a group of peers facilitated by knowledgeable and experienced facilitators
The Change Academy Programme is aimed at post-graduate level equating to a postgraduate certificate in change management with 60 hours of input and study. It provides participants with a CMI Accreditation Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Contact us to chat with one of our consultants about equipping your managers with the skills required to lead change in your company.